- Guests can enjoy exciting tiered dining experience while overlooking the action
of live greyhound racing. The Matinee buffet includes brunch and luncheon items
such as crepes, waffles, soup, salad, and entree selections. The Evening buffet
include prime rib, shrimp, crab legs, soup, salad, and other delectable entrees
Circa 1925 Reservations
Check for reservation availability below or call
(727) 812-3339 and press 1
- you must be at least ten years of age. Reservations are
strongly suggested. Walk-in seating is based on availability. Groups of more than
8 will be given one check, and may be seated on different levels. Persons with a
disability must travel by elevator through the kitchen to the seating area, and
also up or down one floor to access restrooms. If you have a disability, please
call 727-812-3339 x.1 to make a reservation. Please do not use this online reservation
- Restaurant seating begins at 4:45pm. The Early Bird dinner
price is $19.95, and runs from 4:45-6:00pm.
At 6:00pm, $26.95 dinner pricing begins. Guests can enjoy the buffet until 9:30pm.
The restaurant closes after the last race performance.
Ready for more?
- Restaurant seating begins at 11:00am for the brunch buffet and closes at 3:30pm.
The brunch buffet is $14.95.
The Early Bird dinner price is $19.95, and runs from 4:45-6:00pm. At 6:00pm, $26.95
dinner pricing begins.
- Guests can enjoy the buffet until 9:30pm. The restaurant closes after the last race performance.
- Group seating is available, please call (727) 812-3339 ext. 375.
Circa 1925 Lounge
- Located on the sixth floor of Circa 1925, the Lounge offers a gorgeous and intimate
setting with a full bar for cocktails and wagering. The Lounge opens for Friday
evening races at 4:45pm until close. On Saturday, The Lounge opens for the matinee
races at 11:00am until close.
- Located on the west side of the mezzanine, the Gallery Lounge is beautifully decorated
and offering simulcast wagering, a casual menu selection, and premium cocktails.
Be sure to ask your bartender or server for specials!
- The Gallery Lounge is closed Monday and Tuesday. Open Wednesday matinee and evening,
Thursday Evening, Friday and Saturday matinee and evening. Closed on Sunday
Poker Room Deli
- Located on the ground floor of the Derby Club, the Derby Lane Poker Room Deli overlooks
the track and is in the center of Derby Lane's Poker Action. This room offers daily
drink and food specials, as well as a casual menu. The Poker Room Deli serves food
Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. until 1:15 a.m., and Sundays from 11a.m. until
Derby Club Four
- Located on the fourth floor of the Derby Club, Derby Club Four boasts a casual menu
featuring breakfast items, appetizers, and enjoyable lunch and dinner entrees that
are sure to please any palate. This simulcast area offers wagering with over 50
large flat screen TVs throughout, including personal carrels. Derby Club Four opens
Monday through Sunday at 11:30 a.m., and features daily specials.
- There are two concession stands located within the grandstand
- The ground level concession stand is located outside, underneath the grandstand.
- The menu includes pizza, hot dogs, and ice cream as well as other fan favorites.
You won't miss a race if you are grabbing a snack here!
- The Mezzanine concession stand is located on the third floor of the grandstand.
This stand is open Wednesday matinee and evening, Thursday Evening, Friday and Saturday
matinee and evening. Closed on Sundays. This stand not only offers personal carrels,
over 60 TV's throughout the room, and wagering, but also has a coffee and pastry
counter, as well as a small concession stand with hot dogs and pitchers of beer.